RECEIVE LICENSED SUPERVISION WITH AN INTEGRATED APPROACH TO THERAPY
If you’ve landed on this page, you’re a marriage and family therapist candidate seeking clinical supervision toward your licensure requirements.
In considering my integrated approach to therapy, I have many therapeutic integrations which include traditional theories such as CBT, EMDR, Adlerian, and attachment-focused modalities. In addition, I use complimentary approaches such as mindfulness/meditation, psycho-spiritual, and energy psychology.
These less-traditional methods range in use, but fundamentally work to inform my underlying assumption: without a true sense of our inherent worth and lovability, fulfilling interactions and deep connection with others will be stunted.
My focus with clients and supervisees is to help them use their own feelings, thoughts, beliefs, and reactions within relationships to guide them in their direction of healing and/or growth.
$65 per hour
DYAD OPTION AVAILABLE
$30 per hour
Held on the third Saturday of every month
Contact me at 612-599-4018 to get started and to ask all the questions you need.
I CAN HELP PRE-AND-POST LICENSURE THERAPISTS:
- Talk through challenging client situations and case consultation to help you arrive at a thoughtful, ethical solution.
- Help you identify and narrow your primary theoretical approaches.
- Build an environment of trust so differing opinions can be expressed.
- Enhance your clinical skills based on your developmental stage.
- Achieve mastery of specific skills to develop independence, good judgment, confidence, and appropriate goal resolution for your clients.
- Outline and define core competencies such as “do-no-harm,” appropriate therapist personal disclosure, systemic and relational frameworks, and confidentiality.
- Understand more fully and openly the concepts of transference/countertransference and your own issues and triggers.
- Explore the therapist’s role, biases, self-of-the-therapist, understanding of content vs. process, and overall therapist self-care.
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE
E-UPDATES FROM STEPHANIE
Your information will never be shared with a third party and you can unsubscribe at any time.